The Fountain Of Youth
We often focus on keeping our skin healthy and clear. We focus on the last physical layer of our bodies instead of focusing on the first. CELLS!
A mentor of mines once told me “If you keep your cells clean, you keep your body clean.
You start small à Cells create organs”.
I will never forget those words as I constantly think about Cells being the smallest thing in our bodies, yet our bodies are made with approximately 37 Trillion cells that make up EVERYTHING. Just as we need air and food to survive, our cells need oxygen and food. I always think of our bodies as their own worlds and cells are the people occupying them. That would mean that there are way more cells than there could ever be humans on planet Earth. These cells pass information to one another and communicate just like we do at a much smaller scale.
The food that we consume every day is broken down to a cellular level, which then translates into energy, then oxygen breaks it down small enough for our cells to use. Now think about this…
What are you feeding your cells? Which in turn creates and is the driving wheel behind everything else in your body?
The world is constantly evolving and and so are the choices we make.
All living organisms on earth are made up of cells.
In fact, think about your time outdoors and all the green that you may be surrounded by on a daily basis. Scientists estimate that there are over 400,000 species of plants on earth and at least half are edible for humans.
Most plants have a substance called Chlorophyll. It is a green pigment found in plants and it is responsible for the absorption of energy from light which is the process we are all familiar with… Photosynthesis.
Some call it the “Plant Melanin”. Chlorophyll is a great alternative to ensure you are receiving your daily dosage of goodness. In fact, you may already be consuming Chlorophyll through leafy greens in your salads, juices and smoothies. The highest intake of Chlorophyll can be consumed by juicing which I know can be expensive to buy or time consuming to make at home. Remember this saying “One green juice a day will keep the doctor away”.
Aside from the maximizing health benefits of Chlorophyll it is also what I like to call an anti-aging juice! Here’s why…
- Chlorophyll has the power to regenerate our bodies at a molecular and cellular level.
- Chlorophyll helps fight infection, heal wounds, promotes circulation, digestion, detoxes and super energizes the immune system.
- Chlorophyll Protects against Carcinogens. (Cancer forming substances)
- Chlorophyll has the ability to remove toxic heavy metals such as mercury.
- Chlorophyll has Magnesium which has a highly alkalizing effect on the body. It delivers Oxygen to cells and tissues & reduces blood acidity.
- Chlorophyll is good source of Vitamin A, C, E, K and beta carotene (an antioxidant which helps reduce free radical damage to make your skin look younger and healthier), Folic Acid, Iron, Calcium & Protein.
- Chlorophyll is a natural sunscreen that helps protect the skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Chlorophyll helps Increase red blood cell count.
- Chlorophyll works as a natural deodorant, cleanses your liver and promotes the detoxification process. This reduces false odor from unpleasant places.
Chlorophyll can be found in liquid form or powder form. It’s also found in all green juices and plants. Drinking a green juice powder with let’s say water is definitely a required taste. Although its simply because we are used to sweet or savory foods. Let’s just say this taste doesn’t necessarily fall under those categories.
Think about the smell of nature after a rain. Amazing right! Now imagine getting a taste of that.
Great ways to include chlorophyll in your daily intake
- Adding liquid Chlorophyll to water.
2.Adding powder Chlorophyll to water or juice.
- Eating dark leafy greens & veggies such as Arugula, Spinach, kale, broccoli & asparagus just to name a few.
4. Wheatgrass shots…CHEER!
Now that you have some basic clarity on how chlorophyll is produced, what it does for your cells and how to receive its nutrients. Then now it’s only a matter of applying it into your life every day.
Hello, my name is Chlorophyll, Do you love your body still?
Miss Rehab Ramdass
Disclaimer: Miss Rehab Ramdass website, blog, social media and videos should not be construed as medical advice. Content from this site and blog are not intended to be used as a medical diagnosis or treatment. The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.